So yes I realize I am quite behind. I have visits from two different sets of relatives to post about and many more things, but you will have to excuse me as it will still probably be awhile before that happens.
Back in July I wrote about a visit to the ER and then my Neurologist for a never-ending migraine...when I said never-ending I was more right than I knew. I still have the same migraine, since the end of May if you can believe that. I have since taken a month long course of steroids, been back to the ER and the Neurologist. Given the duration, severity and lack of other options last week my Neurologist recommended immediate hospitalization for several days to finally break the thing. As the pain and nausea has become increasingly more severe over the last few weeks it is my only choice however arrangements must be made about Than, etc. As a result I was given heavy painkillers to tide me over and I will be going into the hospital on Thursday. My beloved Jenn will take Than for me on Thursday and Ryan is taking Friday off, if things go according to plan I should hopefully be released on Sunday. I won't be anywhere close to 100% but I will be doing better and just dealing with headache aftermath. But even that will be heaven compared to this.
As you can guess I am so far behind on the blog (and so many other things) because I have spent every spare moment hiding from light and noise. TV and computers can be especially painful so I'm not exactly sure when I will feel well enough to catch up. Thankfully my wonderful husband has been great about taking care of Than and other things for me whenever possible, allowing me much more time to hide and rest. I don't know what I would do without him and wonderful friends like Jenn at times like these.
No comments:
Post a Comment