First of all I know I haven't posted in a while. Sadly I haven't written because I haven't had anything fun to say. I've been having a very hard time with my health lately. My migraine continues unabated which makes it several months now, with no real hope of improvement. Plus now I have a nasty ulcer that makes it so I can't take any painkillers or other meds to help the headache. So overall not a good time.
Other than that things are going fairly well. Ryan has been home pretty much all month (which is unusual) and has been my savior. He has been spending a lot of time with Than so I can hide.
Than continues to love preschool and absolutely thrive on it. He is going to be very upset when summer hits and he isn't going for a while. He learns some very interesting phrases there. Happy Birthday is a favorite and he loved handing me things, usually trash, and saying "Happy Birfday Mama". Now that it is actually close to my birthday he is having a blast with it. Anytime packages come he goes nuts. He brings me the box while chanting his new favorite phrase occasionally mixing in "open the box". But as soon as he hands me the box he "helps" me open it and the presents inside. Then he claims them. Slightly obnoxious but mostly funny. So far he is really enjoying my birthday presents. I'm liking them too.
I'm really looking forward to dinner out with Ryan on my birthday and a spa day on Thursday while Than is at preschool.
Then on the 3rd I'm getting Easter photos taken of Than through the mommy's group like last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment