Yes I know it's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted. I'm going to summarize what's happened and then force myself to post regularly.
Initially I wasn't posting because Than and I got very sick and it dragged on for months, so I had nothing particularly fun or interesting to say. Then suddenly I had something very interesting to say but not something I felt comfortable discussing in such a public forum for a long time.
I was (to our great joy) pregnant! But since Than came so early I didn't want to make it this public until we were past the viability point, which takes a really long time to get to. By then I wasn't doing all that well and things were chaotic, so posting fell to the way side. Then our darling baby girl arrived and who has then energy to do ANYTHING with a new baby and very active 4 year old. Thankfully she is now 3 months old and we seem to have hit our stride. So hopefully I can actually keep up with this again, if for no other reason than to post photos and updates for the family.
~~
No comments:
Post a Comment