Friday, June 18, 2010

Operation Distract Than Part 2

So originally I didn't plan on this being in two parts, but it was such a busy two weeks that I forgot some of the stuff we did. Then I realized that I still had quite a few photos left I hadn't posted.

Now the weather here in Rhode Island has been pretty screwy. We keep getting a lot of rain, which I don't mind...everything is beautiful and green and our garden is thriving. However we keep having these crazy temperature swings, where it will get quite cool for a few days and then ramp right back up to 90 degrees or more with no in between. We had a few of those 90+ days while Ryan was gone and as our house does not have air conditioning (and we hadn't gotten the window units yet) it made for a very hot few days. So Than and I resorted to playing with the hose out back to cool down and Than had a blast. He loves the water! He will just sit there and spray himself in the face. Doesn't look like fun to me but he loves it.



Then on a different day I took Than to Chuck E Cheese for the first time. We went at about 9am on a Sunday morning I think and yet we were not the only people there to my amazement. I had a few errands to run and thought if I let him burn off some energy and have some fun first he would be more cooperative and thankfully that was how it worked out.


Love that look. It cracks me up.



The most contact he will ever have with Barney (I hope) I can not stand that show and will not let him watch it, terrified that it will become a favorite.



He just loved the jeep ride. It did all kinds of crazy stuff and he is obsessed with cars and trucks right now.

He loved all the rides and had a very good time. I still have lots of tokens left over so we will go back sometime soon. With all the rides and games he wasn't all that interested in the playground equipment. He can do that anytime, so he was only on it for about a minute and a half.











No comments:

Post a Comment