Saturday, July 3, 2010

Family Photos at the Beach

A few weeks ago we got family photos taken at the beach. We wanted photos of us as a family, but also quite a few photos of Than to mark his second birthday. Many of the photos turned out great so I put together a few collages of the ones we really like so that you could see them.



Yes he is really 2! He is such a adorable little boy. He was largely uncooperative for the shoot as he mostly wanted to climb rocks and play in the sand but still we got a few really great shots of him. The group shots were even harder to get because he was so squirmy, so I'm thrilled with what we ended up with. Last years shoots sure were easier when he was barely mobile and thrilled to pose and ham it up for the camera.
I am going to try to get prints for all the extended family ordered in the next week or two and sent out as fast as I can. If there are any you see in the collages that you adore and want a larger than standard print of let me know and I will gladly order it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment