Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And now for something completely different...

When Than figures out a new trick he picks it up really quickly. When I posted a little over a week a go all he could manage was 2 or 3 awkward steps...look at him now. He is just walking all over the place. Actually he does much better if he is holding stuff in both his hands. Not only does it seem to help him balance but it motivates him to stay up and walking instead of dropping to the floor and crawling.






I really need to credit Jenn's son Alvin for teaching Than to walk so quickly. The boys have been spending a lot of time together lately (which they love) and they really learn from each other. Alvin has always been just a little bit ahead on the motor skills, while Than is far more vocal. So both benefit a great deal from each other, but mostly they just really enjoy playing and teaming up against us. I was glad to get some recent photos of the boys playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment