We woke up this morning and Ryan went out to start shoveling and dealing with the snow. Given the fact that we have a ridiculously long driveway, it goes all the way down past the far trees, I suggested calling around to get someone to plow out our driveway. However if we had a normal driveway we would have been dug out in fairly short order and things would have been fine. It is a lot of snow but we aren't snow bound for the rest of the week or something. The guy hasn't yet arrived to plow the driveway but as I'm sure that he is very busy today I'm not surprised; though I hope he gets here soon as I really wouldn't want to attempt it after it starts getting dark.
So after a while we bundled ourselves and Than up and went out to play in the snow. He and I were wearing many layers and thankfully Aunt Faith & Uncle Bill had sent him a hat, mitten and scarf set. He seemed absolutely fascinated by the mittens, and amazingly left them on. I really thought they would last about 30 seconds before he ripped them off and refused to wear them anymore.
I was able to get some great photos of everybody playing in the snow. Plus I even got Ryan to take a photo proving that I exist. I love all my photos of the boys, but it is nice to occasionally be in them too.

Than was having a blast and then he went and ran towards the snow bank. He took a flying leap and face planted straight into the snow. This he was not so wild about, but we thought it was pretty darn funny. He did not appreciate the very cold face so shortly after that we went inside to warm up. Thus ending our outdoor adventure with the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment