I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, I kept hoping that if I waited I would have good news. So we found a house in RI that we love and put in an offer on, one that was contingent on the sale of our current house. Unfortunately the offer on our place fell through. Now we are waiting and hoping for another buyer, soon so we don't lose the house we want.
Ryan started his new job. In fact he is out of town for work this week. He hates the commute but anyone would, it is long and thanks to the new tolls on the Newport bridge it is also very expensive. We found out about a rideshare program that may help cut down on the expense until we are living in RI. He likes the people that he is working with but is having a little trouble adjusting to the civilian workplace. The whole having to deal with HR and such and the lightning speed at which they work is frustrating him a great deal. He will adjust once he is settled and able to be more useful.
The big thing for me lately is a bit of bad news, my friend Jenn and her kids will be moving in November. I am really going to miss her, plus having her to trade babysitting back and forth with is what make my life work right now. So I am a bit depressed about that. I am really going to have to get more involved in Mommy & Me groups so Than will have other kids to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment